Noun(1) the condition of being susceptible to harm or injury(2) a venture undertaken without regard to possible loss or injury(3) a cause of pain or injury or loss(4) a dangerous place
(1) Now there is the danger that when the people enjoy the plenty of the land they will forget God.(2) Reverting to the older kind of level crossing where the signals would be set to danger until the road is halted and safely closed off.(3) there was no danger of the champagne running out(4) Firefighters left picket lines during strikes last November to help fight fires in which lives were in danger .(5) But there is a very realistic danger that a cash crisis could trip them up on the way to the altar.(6) With pipes frozen, there was danger that the back boiler on his fire would explode.(7) There is a very real danger that, with an election in the offing, he may be swayed by those who shout the loudest.(8) Thieves are putting drivers' lives in danger by stealing roadside safety signs in a north west beauty spot.(9) Since Cristal is so fashionable at the moment there is the danger that it will stop being trendy.(10) He said up to 30 jobs in total are in danger and it is critical that these workers are maintained.(11) his life was in danger(12) Their training had placed not only them in danger , but also their workmates and the community.(13) PASSENGERS ' lives are daily being put at risk by a failure to crack down on trains which pass signals at danger .(14) We continually stressed that we were leaving so we would be safe and that we were not in danger .(15) There is also the danger that the scheduled transfer of power by the end of June will fail to materialize.(16) There is a very great and real danger that this century will be mankind's last.
(1) in danger :: usengozini
(2) danger zone :: indawo eyingozi
(3) danger man :: ingozi indoda
(4) great danger :: nengozi enkulu
(5) in danger of :: usengozini
(6) out of danger :: aphume ingozi
(7) grave danger :: ingozi enkulu
(8) no danger :: akukho ingozi
(9) stranger danger :: wasemzini ingozi
(10) danger sign :: uphawu ingozi
1. peril ::
2. menace ::
3. possibility ::
1. safety ::
2. security ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
They spend their lives avoiding DANGER.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
Our lives were never truly in DANGER.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
But he has always been more of
a DANGER to himself than anyone else.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
On the other hand, severe string burn
is a real and ever-present DANGER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
You keep saying that word.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
English to Xhosa Dictionary: danger
Meaning and definitions of danger, translation in Xhosa language for danger with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of danger in Xhosa and in English language.
Tags for the entry "danger"
What danger means in Xhosa, danger meaning in Xhosa, danger definition, examples and pronunciation of danger in Xhosa language.