Noun(1) method or manner of conduct in relation to others(2) the act of transacting within or between groups (as carrying on commercial activities
Verb(1) act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression(2) take into consideration for exemplifying purposes(3) take action with respect to (someone or something(4) succeed in doing, achieving, or producing (something(5) administer or bestow, as in small portions(6) do business; offer for sale as for one's livelihood(7) be in charge of, act on, or dispose of(8) behave in a certain way towards others(9) distribute cards to the players in a game(10) direct the course of; manage or control(11) give out as one's portion or share(12) give (a specific card(13) sell
(1) Share dealing is supposed to be people risking their money in order to gain high profits.(2) It would enable there to be fair and sensible dealing between landlords and tenants.(3) However, defence witnesses have claimed that the state of the negotiations at the time of the share dealing was so uncertain as to make any knowledge non-price sensitive.(4) My career is a model of tough, fair dealing and fantastic success - without shortcuts, without breaking the law.(5) The secret to success in life is honesty and fair dealing .(6) They have the chance to devise and present to the electorate a definitive programme to outlaw sleaze, repair the constitution and imbue public life with a new spirit of transparency and fair dealing .(7) But criminal laws already exist which prohibit such racist harassment, along with the drug dealing and violence the government says it wants to stamp out.(8) In much that has been written about the Gracchan era the ruling classes have been blamed for the decay of honesty and fair dealing .(9) The late Mr. Carroll was a farmer by occupation and was involved in the cattle dealing business in his younger days.(10) Once a jockey himself, he took a keen interest in his riders and was noted for fair dealing and prompt payment.(11) Drug dealing is not simply a business transaction: it exploits people.(12) Three were imprisoned for robbery, one for theft and one for drug dealing .(13) One was to protect and promote the public health; the second was to promote honesty and fair dealing in the marketplace.(14) The innovation and spirit of fair dealing does not stop at the cellar door.(15) Throughout their careers, the Richmans earned the trust and respect of countless sports luminaries because of their honest yet fair dealing in print.(16) TCC possessed a strong reputation for fair dealing and solid business acumen, based in large part on the founder's own reputation.
(1) deal :: deal
(2) dealing with :: ukujongana ne
(3) double-dealing :: kabini esebenza
(4) insider dealing :: ngaphakathi eziphathelene
(5) course of dealing :: indlela yokuxazulula
(6) wheeling and dealing :: uhanjiso nokusebenzelana
(7) dealing out :: ninika
(8) plain dealing :: eziphathelene plain
1. business methods ::
3. transaction ::
5. concern ::
6. trade in ::
7. distribute ::
8. deliver ::
9. take ::
10. manage ::
11. portion out ::
12. conduct ::
13. parcel out ::
14. address ::
15. trade ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...I would be DEALING with this
in a very different way.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
Sheldon, you need to find
a better way of DEALING with Penny.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 3
Not now, Sheldon, I'm DEALING
with an epic screwup,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 5
We need to be careful
in DEALING with such a man.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
But DEALING with both Schrader
and the Mexicans at the same time?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
English to Xhosa Dictionary: dealing
Meaning and definitions of dealing, translation in Xhosa language for dealing with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of dealing in Xhosa and in English
Tags for the entry "dealing"
What dealing means in Xhosa, dealing meaning
in Xhosa, dealing definition, examples and pronunciation
of dealing in Xhosa language.