Noun(1) the time yet to come(2) a verb tense that expresses actions or states in the future(3) bulk commodities bought or sold at an agreed price for delivery at a specified future date
Adjective(1) yet to be or coming(2) effective in or looking toward the future(3) (of elected officers(4) a verb tense or other formation referring to events or states that have not yet happened
(1) And yet these are schools expected to mould and build the future leaders of this nation.(2) There may be challenges ahead but the future in this sector is certainly looking brighter than for several years.(3) Whereas the flop of the N-Gage was easy to predict, the future of these two is harder to see.(4) I always have, I always will, and if my future children want to live under my roof, they will too.(5) Is there a way to avoid these results in the future while still following the example?(6) Our failure to look at ourselves in the mirror is the tragedy future historians will be perplexed to read about.(7) In July 1797, Scott went on a tour of the English Lake District where he met his future wife.(8) As we examine our past, we realise how much it is likely for the future to repeat itself upon us.(9) It has been suggested that his Pitt biography is part of a grand publicity plan to jockey back into position as a future leader.(10) In fact, predicting the future of music is more difficult than ever.(11) If you were trying to predict the future then, you could be pretty positive.(12) While coming out on the wrong side of the score line today Swinford looks to have a very bright future ahead.(13) Any decision will be made on educational grounds in the interest of current and future students in the area.(14) future generations(15) The future use is likely to be a small-scale residential development.(16) These moments condition more moments in the future so that understanding and patience grow.
(1) in the future :: kwilixa elizayo
(2) the future :: ngelixa elizayo
(3) in future :: kwixesha elizayo
(4) in the near future :: kwixesha elizayo
(5) near future :: esizayo
(6) future tense :: ixesha elizayo
(7) future plans :: izicwangciso zexesha elizayo
(8) bright future :: kwikamva eliqaqambileyo
(9) for the future :: ukuba kwixesha elizayo
(10) future generations :: izizukulwana ezizayo
1. later ::
4. the time to come ::
5. destiny ::
6. future tense ::
7. hereafter ::
1. bygone ::
2. past ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Turned your back on Jaime
for refusing to contribute to its FUTURE.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
Dear crazy, FUTURE Sheldon,
you were driven mad by an earworm.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
Back to the Future II was
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 1
From the FUTURE?!
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
and kept me up all night and
I've got no career and no FUTURE
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
English to Xhosa Dictionary: future
Meaning and definitions of future, translation in Xhosa language for future with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of future in Xhosa and in English language.
Tags for the entry "future"
What future means in Xhosa, future meaning in Xhosa, future definition, examples and pronunciation of future in Xhosa language.