Noun(1) a contest with rules to determine a winner(2) a single play of a sport or other contest(3) an amusement or pastime(4) animal hunted for food or sport(5) (tennis(6) (games(7) the flesh of wild animals that is used for food(8) a secret scheme to do something (especially something underhand or illegal(9) the game equipment needed in order to play a particular game(10) your occupation or line of work(11) frivolous or trifling behavior
Verb(1) place a bet on
Adjective(1) disabled in the feet or legs(2) willing to face danger
(1) He insists that all the meat is Scottish and the seafood, game , fruit and vegetables are local and delivered each day.(2) Home of the Bushmen, the arid reaches of the Kalahari has some spectacularly wild and remote game viewing areas.(3) The goal is to get familiar with protecting a lead in the final minutes of a game .(4) Slow of foot, but agile of mind, how did he catch the speedy antelope and other game which provided him with his protein?(5) make sure all parts of the game are in the box(6) The menu is strong on game and meat dishes, with some interesting savoury ice-cream accompaniments.(7) They're playing a very clever game and that's why we can't see properly what's going on.(8) When he cleaned up in the final innings of the game , he was fully vindicated.(9) the game between Fermanagh and Clare(10) we didn't finish the game(11) The eighth seed broke him in the third game of the match and from then on broke serve at will.(12) A side which has already won one game towards the current rubber is said to be vulnerable.(13) The item I actually went to the shop to buy was a game called ├ö├ç├┐Medal of Honour├ö├ç├û for my PC.(14) she has a game arm(15) At least a dozen groups of hunters shoot game in this part of the Eastern Rhodopes every year.(16) he's game for anything
(1) video game :: umdlalo yevidiyo
(2) love game :: uthando umdlalo
(3) board game :: umdlalo Webhodi
(4) computer game :: umdlalo computer
(5) game room :: igumbi umdlalo
(6) play game :: Dlala umdlalo
(7) play the game :: ukudlala umdlalo
(8) game show :: Umboniso womdlalo
(9) ball game :: umdlalo ibhola
(10) mind game :: umdlalo ingqondo
1. brave ::
2. willing ::
3. halting ::
4. gamy ::
5. pastime ::
6. match ::
7. scheme ::
8. wild animals ::
9. secret plan ::
10. biz ::
11. gamble ::
12. bet on ::
game, gamed, gamely, gameness, games, gaming, pregame, pregames
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Now, be clear.
This is an end GAME,
if you get my meaning.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
Well, that's it.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
Fine, pick another GAME.
Amy and I will beat you at anything.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
Yes, I am. You know, I can't even watch
Game of Thrones now...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 4
- Don't ruin the GAME.
- How could he ruin the GAME?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
English to Xhosa Dictionary: game
Meaning and definitions of game, translation in Xhosa language for game with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of game in Xhosa and in English
Tags for the entry "game"
What game means in Xhosa, game meaning
in Xhosa, game definition, examples and pronunciation
of game in Xhosa language.