Noun(1) the opening through which food is taken in and vocalizations emerge(2) the externally visible part of the oral cavity on the face and the system of organs surrounding the opening(3) an opening that resembles a mouth (as of a cave or a gorge(4) the point where a stream issues into a larger body of water(5) a person conceived as a consumer of food(6) a spokesperson (as a lawyer(7) an impudent or insolent rejoinder(8) the opening of a jar or bottle
Verb(1) express in speech(2) articulate silently; form words with the lips only(3) touch with the mouth
(1) There was a stone bridge curving over the creek leading to a wide mouth of a small cave.(2) in the mouth of the cave(3) Kate shouted as she covered the young woman's mouth with a gloved hand.(4) The party arrived at the mouth of the cave, and Adrian explained the mission.(5) mouth ulcer(6) Dogs tend to mouth each other when playing.(7) Icebergs would languidly crumble to nothing just outside the mouth of the harbour.(8) They mouth slogans and psychobabble.(9) The horse with the hard mouth almost immediately begins to lean on the bit.(10) Cindy wiped her mouth with a napkin and slid her empty plate away from her.(11) Puppies like to mouth their owners' hands.(12) As they got to the mouth of New York harbour, they got into difficulties and requested assistance.(13) the mouth of the bottle(14) he rinsed his mouth with water(15) we could see her toothless mouth(16) As silt increasingly built up at the river mouth , large ships had to anchor further and further out at sea.
(1) shut your mouth :: Vala umlomo wakho
(2) big mouth :: nomlomo omkhulu
(3) mouth-watering :: imanzisa amanzi
(4) dry mouth :: umlomo owomileyo
(5) mouth to mouth :: umlomo nomlomo
(6) by word of mouth :: ngomlomo
(7) open mouth :: umlomo
(8) wide mouth :: umlomo
(9) by mouth :: ngomlomo
2. entrance ::
3. opening ::
4. outfall ::
5. impudence ::
6. mouthpiece ::
8. oral fissure ::
9. utter ::
10. lip-synch ::
11. speak ::
mouth, mouthed, mouthful, mouthfuls, mouthing, mouths, mouthy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I understand that if any more words
come pouring out your cunt MOUTH,
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
Eyes open, MOUTH shut.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
And then she came up
with that sexy little chipmunk MOUTH...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 12
And when I was walking up those stairs
a fly flew in my MOUTH and I ate it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 3
your MOUTH and make words come out.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
English to Xhosa Dictionary: mouth
Meaning and definitions of mouth, translation in Xhosa language for mouth with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of mouth in Xhosa and in English
Tags for the entry "mouth"
What mouth means in Xhosa, mouth meaning
in Xhosa, mouth definition, examples and pronunciation
of mouth in Xhosa language.