Verb(1) give something useful or necessary to(2) give what is desired or needed, especially support, food or sustenance(3) determine (what is to happen in certain contingencies(4) mount or put up(5) make a possibility or provide opportunity for; permit to be attainable or cause to remain(6) supply means of subsistence; earn a living(7) take measures in preparation for
(1) new qualifications must provide for changes in technology(2) Our aim was to raise awareness of the benefits and support available to those who provide unpaid care.(3) these clubs provide a much appreciated service for this area(4) Plans to provide the first gas supply to an area of Jaywick could be in the pipeline.(5) The object would not be to make money but to provide a supply of quality classic cars for them both to drive.(6) neither will provide answers to these problems(7) the order should be varied to provide that there would be no contact with the father(8) The contest should provide some useful pointers for the upcoming winter campaigns.(9) they provide us with the raw materials(10) It was turned into a pond in order to provide a ready supply of water should there be a fire nearby.(11) The plan provides for a framework for the management of acid sulfate soils.(12) This material plainly has to reach the expert and the clause provides that it should do so within a specific time limit.(13) This map provides a useful framework for analyzing the DNA in each chromosome.(14) The Commissioner identified the reasons for fixing the airport charges and that included providing Dublin with the necessary resources to develop its infrastructure so as to avoid congestion and bottlenecks.(15) What is certain is that this rhetoric provides a useful cover for a very traditional policy.(16) The mortgage provides that the mortgagor shall pay all municipal taxes as they fall due.
(1) provide for :: ukubonelela
(2) provide with :: ukubonelela nge
(3) provide support :: ukunika inkxaso
(4) provide evidence :: ukunika ubungqina
(5) provide that :: ukunikeza leyo
(6) provide service :: ukunikeza inkonzo
(7) provide assistance :: ukunika uncedo
(8) provide a loan :: ukunikeza mboleko
(9) provide protection :: ukuvikeleka
(10) provide financial aid :: ukubonelela ngoncedo lwezimali
1. supply ::
2. equip ::
3. feed ::
4. make available ::
5. prepare ::
6. take precautions ::
7. stipulate ::
8. allow ::
9. cater ::
11. render ::
1. reserve ::
2. retain ::
3. withhold ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Twenty-four K a year,
PROVIDE for, say, 10 years.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
To PROVIDE justification
after she murders me.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
It is why he does this, to PROVIDE for
his family, which he's accomplished.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
...and have a giant beanstalk which
would PROVIDE roughage for a small city.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
...he wanted to PROVIDE.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
English to Xhosa Dictionary: provide
Meaning and definitions of provide, translation in Xhosa language for provide with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of provide in Xhosa and in English language.
Tags for the entry "provide"
What provide means in Xhosa, provide meaning in Xhosa, provide definition, examples and pronunciation of provide in Xhosa language.