Noun(1) the general state of things; the combination of circumstances at a given time(2) a condition or position in which you find yourself, or position(3) a complex or critical or unusual difficulty(4) physical position in relation to the surroundings(5) a job in an organization
(1) I was in a similar situation(2) the situation between her and Jake had come to a head(3) As evening approached, the situation was becoming rather dangerous for the team.(4) what's the current situation?(5) the house has a lovely situation(6) One would hardly expect the authority to leave the child in a dangerous situation , after all.(7) in the classroom situation(8) in an emergency situation(9) I write to inform you about the dangerous situation which is occurring at Bedwyn station.(10) the situation of the town is pleasant(11) We dread the idea that we'll be stuck in a situation that might be dangerous.(12) the political situation in Russia(13) The worst of the economic crisis may be over, but the political situation is far from decided.(14) the situation has improved(15) I am more or less used to it because this is not the first time I've been in dangerous situations .(16) Time and time again he reacted quickly to dangerous situations .
(1) current situation :: nemeko ekhoyo ngoku
(2) present situation :: imeko ekhoyo
(3) financial situation :: zezimali
(4) economic situation :: umnotho
(5) difficult situation :: imeko enzima
(6) awkward situation :: isimo Uyafa
(7) actual situation :: besimo
(8) sticky situation :: isimo encangathi
(9) political situation :: imeko yezopolitiko
(10) situation comedy :: isimo comedy
2. the facts ::
3. location ::
4. job ::
5. position ::
6. site ::
7. state of affairs ::
8. spot ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Listen, this is a complicated SITUATION.
There are a lot of moving parts.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
an extreme SITUATION.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
...to take a step back
and reevaluate our SITUATION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 24
When you're in my SITUATION,
it's very easy to judge. Everyone...
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
it's like what you call
a rock-and-a-hard-place SITUATION.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
English to Xhosa Dictionary: situation
Meaning and definitions of situation, translation in Xhosa language for situation with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of situation in Xhosa and in English language.
Tags for the entry "situation"
What situation means in Xhosa, situation meaning in Xhosa, situation definition, examples and pronunciation of situation in Xhosa language.