Noun(1) the act of moving something from one location to another(2) someone who transfers or is transferred from one position to another(3) the act of transfering something from one form to another(4) a ticket that allows a passenger to change conveyances(5) application of a skill learned in one situation to a different but similar situation(6) transferring ownership
Verb(1) transfer somebody to a different position or location of work(2) move from one place to another(3) lift and reset in another soil or situation(4) move around(5) cause to change ownership(6) change from one vehicle or transportation line to another(7) send from one person or place to another(8) shift the position or location of, as for business, legal, educational, or military purposes(9) transfer from one place or period to another
(1) In addition, the trust must be constituted by the transfer of property to the trustee, which the Trustee maintains has not occurred.(2) On top of this are costs like transfer duties on property, annual administration fees, stamp duties etc.(3) This plan allows you to correctly transfer your design to your floor so you won't have your centered design off in the corner.(4) Nor was the purpose of the original grants of immunity to delegate power, but rather to transfer certain responsibilities to an intermediary.(5) What do you think of me, a pathetic little transfer student!(6) That, however, is regarded as a radical solution, since it would erode the value of savings and amount to a huge transfer of wealth to borrowers.(7) A few minutes later, the bus arrives at the location where I need to transfer to another route.(8) There is a mandatory 10-day waiting period to allow for the possibility of a transfer to another hospital, to allow for a trip to the court house.(9) you get a transfer, you have to get that train(10) This guy killed a bus driver over a bus transfer ticket.(11) the new product lets users transfer data from palmtop to desktop with a click of the mouse(12) Warwick station is a major park-and-ride, bus transfer and walk-on station.(13) This line would afford our group a convenient transfer to the Flushing end of the 7 line.(14) a patient had died after transfer from the County Hospital to St Peter's(15) However, reverse transfer students have impacted this educational door.(16) Local and state legislatures eagerly read the Court's decision as an invitation to transfer other people's property to private developers.
(1) wire transfer :: Udluliselo ngocingo
(2) money transfer :: Ukudluliselwa kwemali
(3) file transfer :: ifayili
(4) heat transfer :: transfer ubushushu
(5) data transfer :: transfer data
(6) transfer to :: ukudlulisela
(7) to transfer :: ukudlulisa
(8) transfer fee :: imali transfer
(9) telegraphic transfer :: transfer ngeengcingo
(10) transfer money :: imali
1. move ::
2. ticket ::
3. transference ::
4. transferee ::
5. carry-over ::
Qhubeka uye ngaphaya
6. transport ::
7. move ::
8. hand over ::
9. transplant ::
10. remove ::
11. shift ::
12. transpose ::
13. change ::
14. transport ::
1. accept ::
2. receive ::
transfer, transferable, transferal, transferals, transference, transfers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Is this TRANSFER good on the--?
- Darker than a normal rosé--
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
Just tell this guy
to TRANSFER all your stuff...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
an experiment that will
get you to TRANSFER
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 23
When man will be able to TRANSFER
his consciousness into machines...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
Start the TRANSFER.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
English to Xhosa Dictionary: transfer
Meaning and definitions of transfer, translation in Xhosa language for transfer with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of transfer in Xhosa and in English
Tags for the entry "transfer"
What transfer means in Xhosa, transfer meaning
in Xhosa, transfer definition, examples and pronunciation
of transfer in Xhosa language.