Noun(1) accumulated wealth in the form of money or jewels etc.(2) art highly prized for its beauty or perfection(3) any possession that is highly valued by its owner(4) a collection of precious things
Verb(1) hold dear(2) be fond of; be attached to
(1) He arrived back in England with very valuable treasure and the distinction of being the first Englishman to circumnavigate the globe.(2) He drew it back, cradling it like precious treasure .(3) They laugh about finding a pirate's treasure and sharing the wealth.(4) That also got me to read her blog, which is a real treasure .(5) Those who travelled to Ireland may well have sought the protection of their castle at Dundrum and, perhaps, buried their most valuable treasure there.(6) Oliver's been a real treasure and has loosely formed a routine for both day and night.(7) I will always treasure my favourite motorcycling footage on bike with Steve for his record breaking lap at the TT.(8) So now it's just us who have to take a long hard look at whether our use of time and money is laying up treasure in this world or in heaven.(9) Actually, if God provides you with even one in this life, it's a real treasure in my opinion.(10) He had always sort of imagined love, a fact he guarded more carefully than the most precious of his treasure .(11) After all, these treasures are literally priceless, and the dome has a bit of a bad track record when it comes to guarding treasure - remember the diamond heist?(12) Passes will have to go to hand, ball will not have to be turned over and the side will need to treasure the ball more carefully than they are at present.(13) He's a national treasure and I just love the guy.(14) The Vatican's treasure of solid gold has been estimated by the United Nations World Magazine to amount to several billion dollars.(15) It's a real treasure of ensemble acting, as every performance not only fulfills the purpose needed for each scene, but they all seem to be working off of each other.(16) Although exhilarating to open it's not a Christmas present that you'll treasure forever.
(1) treasure chest :: isifuba sobutyebi
(2) treasure hunt :: ukukhangela ubuthebi
(3) treasure hunter :: umzingeli
(4) buried treasure :: ubutyebi obufihliweyo
(5) treasure trove :: ukufunyaniswa
(6) hidden treasure :: afihliweyo
(7) treasure map :: imephu ubutyebi
(8) national treasure :: lesizwe
(9) treasure house :: endlwini yendyebo
(10) treasure island :: amagugu island
1. riches ::
2. valuable object ::
3. paragon ::
4. gem ::
5. cherish ::
6. prize ::
7. care for ::
treasure, treasured, treasures, treasuring
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Then why is his kingdom
so full of TREASURE?
Vikings Season 1, Episode 3
to lock away your TREASURE.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
The entire nation dedicated a decade
of effort and TREASURE...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 7
...and that is why knowledge
is the best and safest TREASURE..."
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
where's all the TREASURE
Vikings Season 1, Episode 3
English to Xhosa Dictionary: treasure
Meaning and definitions of treasure, translation in Xhosa language for treasure with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of treasure in Xhosa and in English language.
Tags for the entry "treasure"
What treasure means in Xhosa, treasure meaning in Xhosa, treasure definition, examples and pronunciation of treasure in Xhosa language.