- umbonobacinga ukubaawawubonayolombonoimibono
Noun(1) a vivid mental image(2) the ability to see; the visual faculty(3) the perceptual experience of seeing(4) the formation of a mental image of something that is not perceived as real and is not present to the senses(5) a religious or mystical experience of a supernatural appearance
(1) After all, it is perfectly normal, indeed, deeply human to be moved when nature presents us with a vision of great beauty.(2) The bulletin, about the third in 20 minutes, in vision , lasted no more than ten seconds.(3) How can we change the terms of political debate to advance our own moral message and vision of a better future?(4) We need a Council with vision and the ability and willingness to make decisions on the issues presented not the people involved.(5) Dressed in a long t-shirt and a pair of cut-offs, she was a vision of beauty.(6) the organization had lost its vision and direction(7) A perfect vision of beauty, made everlasting by its creator so many countless years ago.(8) A team of researchers exploring the eye's genetic make-up say they may have found a gene able to restore some vision in people who have gone blind.(9) We need a return to foresight and vision to plan for the Basingstoke of 2030.(10) And so the grand-stands make a brilliant and wonderful spectacle, a delirium of color, a vision of beauty.(11) In life, the girl is disfigured and disabled but after death she is turned into a vision of health and beauty.(12) They also acknowledged his clear plans for the future and his vision for the business and the dairy industry.(13) she had defective vision(14) The only time that she is able to express herself is when she is talking with the dead or experiencing a vision .(15) madame was a vision in black velvet(16) Instead of his artistic ambitions being welcomed, his plans and his vision were distrusted, or simply misunderstood.
(1) blurred vision :: ukungaboni
(2) night vision :: ngombono ebusuku
(3) vision statement :: sembono
(4) double vision :: andiboni kakuhle
(5) field of vision :: endle kombono
(6) computer vision :: umbono computer
(7) peripheral vision :: umbono neuropathy
(8) tunnel vision :: umbono itonela
(9) clear vision :: umbono ocacileyo
(10) low vision :: ukubona okukwinqanaba eliphantsi
1. eyesight ::
2. apparition ::
3. dream ::
4. imagination ::
5. beautiful sight ::
7. sight ::
8. visual sensation ::
1. improvidence ::
2. myopia ::
envision, envisioned, envisioning, envisions, vision, visioned, visioning, visions
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Now they have a wider range of VISION.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
How do we ensure your VISION endures?
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
You're gonna show me
some VISION in the fire?
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
Danny runs the laser tag.
Danny is the guy who had a VISION.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
and I've got
a little double VISION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 11
English to Xhosa Dictionary: vision
Meaning and definitions of vision, translation in Xhosa language for vision with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of vision in Xhosa and in English language.
Tags for the entry "vision"
What vision means in Xhosa, vision meaning in Xhosa, vision definition, examples and pronunciation of vision in Xhosa language.