Noun(1) misery resulting from affliction(2) intense mournfulness
(1) Only, and here comes the woe , dear reader, I did it all in the wrong order.(2) The midfielder is not exactly carrying a torch for his old manager but, for all the woe in his time in Scotland, he says he was a fan and still is.(3) And his Wentworth woe was the fourth time this year he had gone agonisingly close.(4) Bogey woe on the final day cost North Yorkshire's king of swing Simon Dyson dear in the Dubai Desert Classic.(5) Striker Colin Alcide will be out of action for up to six weeks piling on the injury woe for York City manager Neil Thompson.(6) This is a woe I suffer from like no other, and cannot wait to be rid of it forever.(7) the Everton tale of woe continued(8) Even the judiciary adds to the woe by convicting the women for soliciting.(9) they had a complicated tale of woe(10) A dancing cosmos and a waffle iron tells of a slight decrease in your woe .(11) And to compound the woe , his father Thomas lost his battle with lung cancer.(12) I've never met him, but I'd love to inflict some of the woe he's put upon her onto his cowardly little mind.(13) The extra money will do little to address the problem of Auckland's transport woes .(14) You get a sense that Belfast is a place where economic problems feed private woes .(15) Yet following the seven woes , Jesus weeps over the plight of the people of Jerusalem.(16) I want the extreme anti abortionist to understand the woes and difficulties.
(1) tale of woe :: tale of maye
(2) share weal and woe :: share weal maye
(3) weal and woe :: weal maye
(4) face of woe :: ubuso ooyeha
1. misery ::
2. trouble ::
4. suffering ::
woe, woeful, woes
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
A tale of WOE perhaps?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
Oh, WOE. Oh, no...
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
English to Xhosa Dictionary: woe
Meaning and definitions of woe, translation in Xhosa language for woe with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of woe in Xhosa and in English language.
Tags for the entry "woe"
What woe means in Xhosa, woe meaning in Xhosa, woe definition, examples and pronunciation of woe in Xhosa language.