Verb(1) cover from sight(2) place in a grave or tomb(3) place in the earth and cover with soil(4) enclose or envelop completely, as if by swallowing(5) embed deeply(6) dismiss from the mind; stop remembering
(1) Just crawl under the cool covers and bury my head in the pillow and sleep like normal people do at this hour.(2) It is not surprising that the Palestinians would come up with false ├ö├ç├┐we will bury you├ö├ç├û type population estimates.(3) What seemed like it would bury him actually helped him.(4) If anyone wants to argue this with me, I will bury you.(5) he ran through to bury a right-foot shot inside the near post(6) Is that really where we want to bury the American Dream?(7) Indeed for auditors and pension fund managers it has been a week to bury and forget.(8) Billy goes home and prepares a box to bury Old Dan in.(9) Jolting along the river-bed-turned-road, I hoped desperately for no rain, realizing that even a shower in Uganda could bury us in mud.(10) losses that would bury multiple businesses(11) But it seems to me that what I am hearing is that, regardless of the details, there is a common thread between moms who have had to bury children.(12) There's wide applause from around the room, and I realize that this group hasn't come to praise Copps for her principles, but to bury her.(13) And Agnes has some secrets of her own that the others would just as soon bury and forget.(14) No, what primarily caught my attention was the manner in which the two men went on and on and on and on, as if they hoped to bury the United States under the sheer mass of their verbiage.(15) All he has ever done is bury his opponents and kill all of their heat.(16) The river thundered below like a chorus of goblin voices, clamoring to snatch me away and bury me beneath the tumult of ice and rock, where no one would ever find me.
(1) to bury :: ukuze ndimngcwabe
(2) bury the hatchet :: ukumbela izembe
(3) bury oneself in :: bangcwabe ukuzifaka
(4) bury the dead :: bangcwabe abafileyo
1. inter ::
2. hide ::
3. embed ::
4. absorb ::
5. eat up ::
6. forget ::
7. sink ::
8. inhume ::
1. disinter ::
2. exhume ::
3. unearth ::
buries, bury, burying
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I saw the snow fall and BURY your bones.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
Becca. With the great big tits
you could BURY your face in.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
I buried an ax so deep into Willem's skull
they had to BURY him with it.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
We will BURY them
and remain silent until the war is done.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
We should BURY them.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
English to Xhosa Dictionary: bury
Meaning and definitions of bury, translation in Xhosa language for bury with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of bury in Xhosa and in English
Tags for the entry "bury"
What bury means in Xhosa, bury meaning
in Xhosa, bury definition, examples and pronunciation
of bury in Xhosa language.