Noun(1) a covering for the body (or parts of it, as on the human head(2) a very small distance or space(3) filamentous hairlike growth on a plant(4) any of the cylindrical filaments characteristically growing from the epidermis of a mammal(5) cloth woven from horsehair or camelhair; used for upholstery or stiffening in garments(6) a filamentous projection or process on an organism
(1) Strands of her black hair fell into her face and she brushed them out of the way.(2) The bag snatcher was described as white, in his 30s, with fair, sandy hair .(3) Strands of her black hair fell smoothly to the sides when she shook her head in declination.(4) Holly suddenly moved her head, and a few strands of her black hair fell across her face.(5) The entire body and limbs were covered with a thick fine hair or wool curling tightly to the skin.(6) The second man was white, between 40 to 45 years old, with grey shoulder length hair and a beard.(7) his magic takes him a hair above the competition(8) The darker your skin, the more likely you are to see changes; if you're very fair or have red hair you may not notice any at all.(9) He has a thick brown beard and shoulder length brown hair that curls ever so slightly.(10) He was wearing a light-coloured t-shirt and had short cropped fair to ginger hair .(11) The woman was described as white, in her early twenties, long fair hair .(12) She has brown eyes, very long dark brown hair , a fair complexion and a brace on her teeth.(13) It's family style, you pay a lot of money for it, and the food is a hair above the other restaurant.(14) Jessica is tanned and has shoulder-length brown hair while Holly is fair and has blonde hair .(15) But what most people will see when they look at me is the black hair and pale skin, right?(16) She was strikingly good-looking, with long, wavy, fair hair , a cute face and bulbous lips.
(1) hair dryer :: umosi wenwele
(2) straight hair :: inwele ezingqalile
(3) curly hair :: iinwele ezinekhelizi
(4) short hair :: iinwele ezimfitshane
(5) fair hair :: iinwele eziwile
(6) blond hair :: inwele eziblondi
(7) hair color :: umbala wenwle
(8) pubic hair :: inwele zokukhula
(9) hair salon :: salon iinwele
2. hairstyle ::
3. fur ::
4. whisker ::
5. haircloth ::
ezirhwexayo zibe sisigubungelo
6. tomentum ::
7. pilus ::
1. mile ::
hair, haired, hairless, hairlike, hairs, hairy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No, it's a different Leonard.
He's Chinese, red HAIR, six fingers.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
Does she have dark HAIR?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 21
if I can also get my HAIR
shampooed and my nails clipped.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
I get my HAIR cut
by Mr. D'Onofrio.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 18
I bet his HAIR is greasier
than Joffrey's cunt.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
English to Xhosa Dictionary: hair
Meaning and definitions of hair, translation in Xhosa language for hair with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hair in Xhosa and in English language.
Tags for the entry "hair"
What hair means in Xhosa, hair meaning in Xhosa, hair definition, examples and pronunciation of hair in Xhosa language.