Noun(1) a message received and understood(2) knowledge acquired through study or experience or instruction(3) formal accusation of a crime(4) a collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn(5) (communication theory
(1) There are some pieces of information that I will provide here that I believe are worth reading.(2) They have revealed fears that the information stored on blank discs is vulnerable to being lost within a decade.(3) Disputes often arise about what information was in fact provided in a given case.(4) The forms in which information was conveyed were often not transparent or intuitive.(5) Although the hardware is still at a very basic stage, the theory of how quantum computers process information is well advanced.(6) In general, information about sport was conveyed by newspapers or by word-of-mouth.(7) Where does all of this electronic information get stored and how do children process it?(8) The unit will provide information and advice to members of the public on their rights and entitlements.(9) The charity provides advice and information on topics such as access to benefits and services.(10) Money is supposed to convey information about the economic value of a product or service.(11) The central characteristic of the genre is accuracy in conveying information about cities and ancient buildings.(12) The information service can provide you with information and advice on all your rights and entitlements.(13) Then the scientists measured how much information the songs could convey.(14) A desktop machine built three years ago would be enough to store all the information needed.(15) Your computer accesses the information a little at a time, just ahead of what you're listening to.(16) You, sir, for what ever reason, work hard to provide solid information on a regular basis that I can use.
(1) information technology :: ezobuchwepheshe
(2) for your information :: ngeenkcukacha zakho
(3) personal information :: inkcukacha zimntu
(4) further information :: inkcukacha ezithe vetshe
(5) information system :: inkqubo yolwazi
(6) general information :: Iinkcukacha zajikelele
(7) information desk :: kwedesika ulwazi
(8) basic information :: ulwazi olusisiseko
(9) gather information :: ukuqokelela ulwazi
(10) background information :: Iinkcukacha zemvelaphi
2. entropy ::
3. data ::
4. info ::
disinformation, information, informational
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I would love to have more INFORMATION.
Sadly, we don't.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
hide the INFORMATION?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 10
They made me reveal confidential
INFORMATION about Howard's father.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 19
ALL: (WHISPERING) The top secret military
INFORMATION I'm about to tell you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 20
they'll start to verify the INFORMATION.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
English to Xhosa Dictionary: information
Meaning and definitions of information, translation in Xhosa language for information with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of information in Xhosa and in English
Tags for the entry "information"
What information means in Xhosa, information meaning
in Xhosa, information definition, examples and pronunciation
of information in Xhosa language.