Noun(1) the act or process of producing something(2) a presentation for the stage or screen or radio or television(3) an artifact that has been created by someone or some process(4) (law(5) the quantity of something (as a commodity, usually within a given period of time(6) a display that is exaggerated or unduly complicated(7) (economics, usually in large quantities(8) the creation of value or wealth by producing goods and services
(1) Last year the total production of Scottish salmon was 120,000 tonnes.(2) Their production of crude oil and natural gas began in 1969, greatly reducing Australia's dependence on imported oil.(3) The thyroid gland regulates several hormones and drops production dramatically after birth.(4) Your bike this year is quite different from the standard production version; can you tell us what is different?(5) Decreased production of natural oils may make your skin drier and more wrinkled.(6) Testing is a key part of the production process before a film emerges fully in the public domain.(7) The company provides equipment and services used in the drilling and production of oil and natural gas wells.(8) Nonetheless, Rod is another director for whom a studio is rushing to get a film in production before The Strike.(9) film production(10) The most profitable industries in Qatar are oil and natural gas production .(11) There were two significant vehicles displayed in Frankfurt, one a production car and the other a concept.(12) Home heating bills could soar this winter if natural gas production is significantly reduced.(13) Everyone who has seen the original BBC production expects this film to live up to the hype.(14) Its annual steel production is 2.6 million tons increasing in 1975 to 4.1 million tons.(15) steel production had peaked in 1974(16) It's pretty amazing how vivid his memories are considering how long ago the film was in production .
(1) production manager :: umphathi production
(2) production line :: umgca wemveliso
(3) factor of production :: into yemveliso
(4) production capacity :: amandla emveliso
(5) production facilities :: izakhiwo production
(6) production management :: yolawulo lwemveliso
(7) production process :: inkqubo yemveliso
(8) factors of production :: izinto zokuvelisa
(9) production schedule :: schedule production
1. manufacture ::
2. creation ::
3. work ::
4. output ::
5. presentation ::
6. performance ::
7. product ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The last big thing I did
was this PRODUCTION...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
Well, Penny is on her way to perform in
a one-night showcase PRODUCTION of Rent...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
' title='You\'re in a soup kitchen,
not a production of Oliver!
' style='width: 100%;padding-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px;border: 0;' loading='lazy'>
You're in a soup kitchen,
not a PRODUCTION of Oliver!
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
...distribution and PRODUCTION of
Fring's methamphetamine enterprise.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
Those are PRODUCTION markings.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
English to Xhosa Dictionary: production
Meaning and definitions of production, translation in Xhosa
language for production with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of production in Xhosa and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'production'
What production means in Xhosa, production meaning
in Xhosa, production
definition, examples and pronunciation
of production in Xhosa language.