Adverb(1) without doubt or question(2) in an intelligible manner(3) clear to the mind; with distinct mental discernment(4) in an easily perceptible manner
(1) He's also the sort of person who enjoys debate, but clearly likes to win the argument.(2) It is clearly an opportunity we wish to grab to assist in real practical changes.(3) the ability to write clearly(4) Each player must keep the number of cards that they own clearly visible at all times.(5) A union motion calling for the policy to be scrapped was clearly carried on a show of hands.(6) In this adaptation we were clearly meant to think that this was harsh and unfair.(7) They look to have added class to a squad that clearly has the ability to stand out from the chasing pack.(8) her ability to write clearly(9) There is no rite of passage that so clearly separates the devout from the damned.(10) Gaze at it across the waters from the white sands of Morar and it clearly has two distinct parts.(11) Can we create one of our own that is heard as clearly by the public in general?(12) They must display both their blue badge and a clock card clearly to say when they first parked.(13) it's clearly stated(14) The balance is still not even, but they are clearly doing something better than us.(15) With a look of determination about her, the composer is clearly up for the challenge.(16) At least then they'd have to legally face up to what they're clearly trying to incite.
(1) more clearly :: ngokucace kakhulu
(2) quite clearly :: bha
(3) very clearly :: ngokucace kakhulu
(4) see clearly :: ubone ngokucacileyo
(5) clearly visible :: ibonakale ngokucacileyo
(6) state clearly :: chaza ngokucacileyo
(7) explain clearly :: uchaze ngokucacileyo
(8) clearly seen :: wabona ngokucacileyo
2. obviously ::
4. clear ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
when they didn’t have the guts
to talk CLEARLY about killing civilians.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
This is CLEARLY a handicap for you
in a shoot-out.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
Clearly, you've never been to my house
for dinner on Rosh Hashanah.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
You CLEARLY have no intention
of saving your men's lives.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
She's CLEARLY having a working lunch
and preferred to eat alone.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 24
English to Xhosa Dictionary: clearly
Meaning and definitions of clearly, translation in Xhosa language for clearly with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of clearly in Xhosa and in English
Tags for the entry "clearly"
What clearly means in Xhosa, clearly meaning
in Xhosa, clearly definition, examples and pronunciation
of clearly in Xhosa language.