Noun(1) a dark oil consisting mainly of hydrocarbons
Adjective(1) not carefully or expertly made(2) conspicuously and tastelessly indecent(3) not refined or processed(4) belonging to an early stage of technical development; characterized by simplicity and (often(5) devoid of any qualifications or disguise or adornment(6) not processed or subjected to analysis
(1) He argues that these surprises often result from our rather crude understanding of the nature and function of genes.(2) Emphasising on the need to initiate ├ö├ç├┐action├ö├ç├û against immoral forces to set right things, the play attempts to delineate subtle and crude ironies of life.(3) A large number of tankers full of West African crude were suddenly stuck without destinations.(4) But the direction is often crude and lacks the subtlety and genuine insights of his later work.(5) The sooner we develop them the less reliant we will be on imports of crude oil and refined petroleum products.(6) The bulk of exports are crude oil, refined products, and natural gas liquids.(7) I think it unlikely that any of these men would think it acceptable if other men were to make crude sexual comments about their sisters or daughters.(8) They probably can put a crude nuclear weapon on one of their shorter - range missiles.(9) It was tasteless, crude , rude and very, very popular.(10) That must be, at best, a very crude estimate that could be wildly off in either direction.(11) Today, Canada, Mexico, and Venezuela each supply the U.S. with roughly as much crude as Saudi Arabia, the world's top producer.(12) Earlier I rejected a crude relativism and suggested that we need to accept that there is a difference between what we take to be true and what is true.(13) A more crude approach is bin raiding, where thieves steal rubbish to search for sensitive documents such as bank statements or utility bills.(14) The price of light sweet crude surged to US $38.18 a barrel on Wednesday, a 13-year high, before a modest drop on Thursday.(15) Note that the available experimental data only allow a crude estimation of the parameter.(16) Their production of crude oil and natural gas began in 1969, greatly reducing Australia's dependence on imported oil.
(1) crude oil :: i-oyile endala
(2) crude death rate :: izinga lokufa crude
(3) crude protein :: protein crude
(4) crude steel :: steel crude
(5) crude birth rate :: rate sokuzalwa crude
(6) crude wood :: iinkuni crude
(7) crude petroleum :: crude petroleum
(8) crude fat :: fat crude
(9) crude drug :: iziyobisi crude
(10) simple and crude :: alula uluhlaza
1. unrefined ::
2. primitive ::
3. vulgar ::
4. rough ::
6. blunt ::
7. raw ::
8. rude ::
9. crude oil ::
1. refined ::
crude, crudely, crudeness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And forgive my CRUDE penmanship.
I didn't start typing until I was 6.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 3
No, I mean the obvious,
CRUDE double entendre.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 5
English to Xhosa Dictionary: crude
Meaning and definitions of crude, translation in Xhosa language for crude with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of crude in Xhosa and in English
Tags for the entry "crude"
What crude means in Xhosa, crude meaning
in Xhosa, crude definition, examples and pronunciation
of crude in Xhosa language.