- ukumbambezelaYenza ubekozabelomessilykanti ndonakalisa
Noun(1) a state of confusion and disorderliness(2) informal terms for a difficult situation(3) soft semiliquid food(4) a meal eaten in a mess hall by service personnel(5) a (large(6) (often followed by `of'
Verb(1) eat in a mess hall(2) make a mess of or create disorder in
(1) they left the kitchen in a mess(2) He declared that the Boudin Blanc from Safeway was better than the mushy mess of sausage he'd been presented with.(3) Like me, most bereaved people would regard a shrine in a roadside verge, often festooned with litter and dog mess and shrouded in vehicle fumes, as anything but a fitting memorial.(4) They all toppled on top of one another, a tangled mess of arms and legs.(5) dog mess(6) Where do you even start with such a tangled mess of a human being?(7) she made a mess of the kitchen(8) If I was to be caught not cleaning up after my dogs, I would be obliged to pay a fine, yet the bins provided for disposing of dog mess are constantly overflowing causing a disgusting stench.(9) Residents of Speedwell Road, Old Heath, were disgusted after Colchester Council refuse collectors left the mess in their wake yesterday morning.(10) the economy is still in a terrible mess(11) to be in a mess of trouble(12) And, when it comes to your finances, courage is often needed to admit mistakes and begin mopping up a financial mess .(13) All through my pregnancy I was so scared that I would lose it; I was in a real mess .(14) He began to clean his hair, which was a mess of dirty tangles.(15) The trainers were with the trainees almost the full day, beginning with PT in the morning before joining them for breakfast in the mess .(16) At least this should zap Karnataka into action and make it do something to stop coalition politics make a mess of a project that could put Bangalore in the big league.
(1) mess around :: hamba nje
(2) make a mess :: ukwenza zibheke
(3) in a mess :: zithe saa
(4) to mess :: ukumbambezela
(5) mess with :: sukuphazamisana
(6) mess about :: libheke phezulu malunga
(7) hot mess :: ukumbambezela hot
(8) mess room :: igumbi lokudlela
(9) make mess :: ukwenza ukumbambezela
2. excrement ::
3. plight ::
4. pickle ::
5. mess hall ::
6. sight ::
7. muss ::
1. order ::
2. orderliness ::
mess, messed, messes, messily, messing, messy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
-What a MESS have you got here, huh?
-Almansa, take him out, please.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
Look at the MESS the Joker made
of Gotham City.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 10
And no Federales
are gonna MESS with us
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
Oh, I'm so sorry I'm such a MESS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
Yeah. I mean,
your life's a MESS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
English to Xhosa Dictionary: mess
Meaning and definitions of mess, translation in Xhosa language for mess with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of mess in Xhosa and in English language.
Tags for the entry "mess"
What mess means in Xhosa, mess meaning in Xhosa, mess definition, examples and pronunciation of mess in Xhosa language.