Noun(1) the small projection of a mammary gland(2) a flexible cap on a baby's feeding bottle or pacifier
(1) At one point, the strap on her singlet top snapped, but no nipple was seen.(2) These balls were rammed home after the powder charge was placed in each cylinder and a nipple on each cap.(3) He's wearing the glove instead of the lady and the woman's nipple is exposed.(4) The part, a pipe nipple that threads into the exhaust elbow, is used only on Kohler's 7.5kw model, was original to the generator and is located in an area difficult to reach and inspect.(5) Express a small amount of formula from the bottle and wipe it over the nipple .(6) In the original broadcast, the mother's nipple is visible as the baby starts to feed.(7) To assemble the unit, thread the nipple into the ball valve, then thread the nipple into the bushing.(8) She no longer had to be guided to the bottle's nipple , grabbing it expertly and with gusto.(9) A barrel shaped coil spring is snapped over the nipple and positively retained thereto.(10) If you leak breast milk, press down on the nipple with the heel of your hand or put pressure across your chest by crossing your arms.(11) The horizontal opening of the T joint is connected to the Unitrol valve by a short piece of pipe called a nipple .(12) It's not harmful, unless you attach a nipple to the bottle of solution and force feed it to your pet.(13) It's caused by friction when the nipple rubs against fabric.(14) With the originals, it was necessary to load powder, ram a ball home and then cap the nipple on the back of the cylinder.(15) I have a pierced nipple and I breastfed for a year and it was no problem.(16) A nipple is built into the hood at mouth level, so the mother has only to fill the baby bottle and screw it into the valve behind the nipple .
(1) grease nipple :: grease ingono
(2) nursing nipple :: ingono nursing
(3) breast nipple :: ingono isifuba
(4) slippery nipple :: ingono ubabeka
1. teat ::
2. tit ::
3. mamilla ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...with a paper cut on my NIPPLE...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
In case I snag one
on someone's NIPPLE ring.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 3
Now he's on a transplant list
waiting for a NIPPLE his size.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
English to Xhosa Dictionary: nipple
Meaning and definitions of nipple, translation in Xhosa language for nipple with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of nipple in Xhosa and in English
Tags for the entry "nipple"
What nipple means in Xhosa, nipple meaning
in Xhosa, nipple definition, examples and pronunciation
of nipple in Xhosa language.