Noun(1) management by overseeing the performance or operation of a person or group
(1) he was placed under the supervision of a probation officer(2) students were under the supervision of the faculty member at all times(3) she let them work without supervision
(1) under supervision :: phantsi kweliso
(2) close supervision :: egadiwe
(3) direct supervision :: kweliso
(4) financial supervision :: ukugadwa zemali
1. administration ::
2. observation ::
3. oversight ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh, under the careful SUPERVISION
of her godfather.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 15
English to Xhosa Dictionary: supervision
Meaning and definitions of supervision, translation in Xhosa language for supervision with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of supervision in Xhosa and in English
Tags for the entry "supervision"
What supervision means in Xhosa, supervision meaning
in Xhosa, supervision definition, examples and pronunciation
of supervision in Xhosa language.