- itikititicketedUkunika amatikitiamatikiti
Noun(1) a commercial document showing that the holder is entitled to something (as to ride on public transportation or to enter a public entertainment(2) a label written or printed on paper, cardboard, or plastic that is attached to something to indicate its owner, nature, price, etc.(3) a summons issued to an offender (especially to someone who violates a traffic regulation(4) a list of candidates nominated by a political party to run for election to public offices(5) the appropriate or desirable thing
Verb(1) issue a ticket or a fine to as a penalty(2) provide with a ticket for passage or admission
(1) Earl F. Dodge has run for President on the Prohibition ticket in every election since 1984.(2) Now there's another story, which is Lieberman, the first Jewish candidate, Orthodox Jewish candidate on a national ticket .(3) People are getting no satisfaction and they are strongly considering having somebody stand in the May elections on a ticket of keeping the school open.(4) You know, a traffic ticket was what she really was responsible for, and she ended up going to prison for committing a felony.(5) In Westmount, they ticket you for idling in a car for four minutes.(6) The concept of going forward with a unity ticket that was bipartisan was always something that we had on the table.(7) However, it is necessary to use a paper ticket for international travel.(8) Everyone looks to take advantage of every loophole available when paying taxes, paying a traffic ticket , appearing for jury duty or whatever.(9) It raises the prospect of the Lib Dems going into the election on a ticket backing extra powers for the Parliament, putting at odds with Labour.(10) Are there candidates on the anti-globalisation ticket , then, Tony?(11) Progress fought the election on an anti-immigrant ticket .(12) A police officer witnessed this blatant disregard for the law and attempted to ticket the student for jaywalking.(13) Another important rule is that they can't ticket you while you're in the drivers seat of your car, or at your vehicle.(14) his presence on the Republican ticket(15) drugs are seen as the only ticket out of poverty(16) They each handed their tickets to the ticket taker and entered the plane.
(1) return ticket :: itikiti lokubuya
(2) ticket office :: ofisi itikiti
(3) plane ticket :: itikiti ndiza
(4) air ticket :: itikiti air
(5) parking ticket :: itikiti yokupaka
(6) train ticket :: itikiti train
(7) ticket counter :: itikiti counter
(8) single ticket :: itikiti eyodwa
(9) one-way ticket :: itikiti eliya icale elinye
(10) ticket window :: window itikiti
1. pass ::
2. tag ::
3. slate ::
4. just the ticket ::
5. fine ::
ticket, ticketed, ticketing, tickets
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You are Willy Wonka,
and I got the golden TICKET.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
Now, if you want a TICKET to Comic-Con,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 17
One TICKET to
Pasadena, California, please.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
May I have your TICKET, please?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
Yeah, and you do realize
I bought my TICKET
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 11
English to Xhosa Dictionary: ticket
Meaning and definitions of ticket, translation in Xhosa language for ticket with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ticket in Xhosa and in English language.
Tags for the entry "ticket"
What ticket means in Xhosa, ticket meaning in Xhosa, ticket definition, examples and pronunciation of ticket in Xhosa language.